- Irrelevant or not of interest to you.
- Speculation or opinions rather than fact.
- Repetitive or rehashed stories.
- Poorly or inaccurately reported.
- Useless gossip about celebrities.
Google search is incredible tool for saving time and it keeps getting better. Here are a few handy search tips that I love and then take a look at Google's latest search feature called Google Instant.
It may seem harmless enough but this insidious piece of technology has cost the planet millions of hours in lost productivity. It has almost certainly eaten valuable chunks of your day. It is Outlook's "New Mail Desktop Alert". How much harm can a dinging sound and a popup cause?
Clearly the internet has introduced many ways to save time. In this article we seek to build a CraveTime.com top 10 internet uses that save time. (This list be refined over time, and is not in any order).